Hello all!

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Hello all!
Have any of you ever experienced the 'gray screen of death'? As opposed to the
blue one oiin windows? It never happened to me in windows. I just
experienced the 'gray screen of death' on Linux though. Why? Is it an
indication of lack of memory? As my last letter states, I heard that Linux
uses memory very well. I never had these problems with windows!

I was responding to your letter when the GSD occured and the letter wasn't
saved in the drafts folder when I restarted it.... bad design.

Anyone experience this before>? What can I do?
--