Digital Signing (Beat The Dead Horse) was Re: Free Software …

Author: Thoreau
New-Topics: Digital Signing (Beat The Dead Horse)
Subject: Digital Signing (Beat The Dead Horse) was Re: Free Software for m$
The inherent issue with signing messages is trusting a third party.
(Supposing that third party can even keep everyone's keys straight.) That
third party, IE verisign, is unfortunately the only way to verify a key.
Personally, I wouldn't put any level of trust into anyone but myself when it
comes to my system security, and validating the authenticity of data.