PLUG Projects in search of a Project Leader

Author: Jim
Subject: PLUG Projects in search of a Project Leader
PLUG has the following projects pending that are looking for someone to guide
them to completion.

The "Free Software for Windows Users" CD.

Compile a CD of free software for Windows users. Include applications like
Mozilla, Open Office, etc.

Teaching Linux

Teach a class or two about Linux to newbies at Sequoia. It would be nice to
have a developed syllabus, but that can be constructed (and improved on)
after the classes.

Anything else you want! Let me know what YOU want to do for PLUG.

Think you can handle one of them? Email me off the list.
- --
Jim

Freedom is worth protecting