Linux router

Author: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Linux router
I'm planning a similar project using freeBSD and have
the same basic questions but I also need to find some
good documentation on configuring IPSEC and VPN tunnels.

For freeBSD I know that I will have to compile
additional ethernet devices into the kernel as well as
nat and a few other things.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug