ThizLinux

Author: Kimi A. Adams
Subject: ThizLinux
I do not specifically know about this distro but I intend to purchase one
if possible this coming week. This falls in line with changing my MS
desktops with Linux machines. Since they already have this distro on them,
I was wanting to just look around first but will eventually replace with
K12 LTSP project set ups for testing.

On another hand, I am right down the street from the North Valley Fry's. I
can wander over there to talk with the Manager this week to see if they
would be interested.