install fest suggestion

Author: Robert A. Klahn
Subject: install fest suggestion
I dont know if kernel compiling is a skill that every Linux user needs
to know. An enormous amount can be done with most distributions before
the point where one needs to know how is reached.

Bash skills, however, are probably basic. It might be possible to get
by without, but I would not want to try.

That being said, I think the suggestion, for both Bash and Kernel
Compiling, is a good one, given sufficient intrest.

Bob.