WYSIWYG editors

Author: Dan Lund
Subject: WYSIWYG editors
I personally use the HTML editor that comes with Mozilla.
Now, I do alot of coding by hand, forms and such, however when it comes to the
proper layout of frames and tables, I really SUCK. (I'm a visual person in
that respect)
The reason I use the Mozilla Composer is because when it's saved, it's
actually readable and able to be edited by hand! I really love that
feature... and when you do something to it by hand, and bring it back into
composer it doesn't twist it into a bloody mess. The only problems I have
with it are trying to do Relative URLs. After editing an HTMl doc, I open it
up in vi and just run: ":%s/file:\/\/\/whatever-directory-it-is-in//g" and
that removes everything I don't want.

Guess even though it's a 1.0, theres still a few bugs.
Doesn't do forms and form elements for you though, you have to do those by
hand. It will display them perfectly, and move them around.
--
Dan

-- quote --
Message: 1