Tips? Deleted domain, Arrghhh!

Author: Carl Parrish
Subject: Tips? Deleted domain, Arrghhh!
Are you *sure* it was registered with Verisign before? It is true that
once in the deleted pool only the company that you registered can renew
it for about a month. then anyone can. And Verisign has recently been
sending emails out making it seem that you have to renew with them even
if it wasn't registered with them. I would check on that first (not
really sure where though. whois????).

Carl P.