Cat5 Wiring

Author: Victor Odhner
Subject: Cat5 Wiring
One possible solution is for someone who IS licenced
to "employ" someone who is not, as a middle-man. This
can cover city requirements, I think. (George, are you
licensed for this purpose?)

But the installer still needs to be certified, and needs
to have the equipment to certify the Cat5 installation
itself, right?

I know that it is a FELONY to do construction work
for pay (maybe over a dollar limit, but not a high one)
in the city of Phoenix, without being a licensed
contractor.

Vic

--

Let me be a part of the solution: