New user/potential convert

Author: Matt Alexander
Subject: New user/potential convert
The latest version of Mandrake will work great for you. Without knowing
the details of the hardware in each box, I can't make a recommendation one
way or another, but you could try it on each and see which works the best
for you. Driver support for Linux has become very good in the last couple
years so you hopefully won't have any troubles.
Welcome to the group, and feel free to ask any questions you might have as
you become more familiar with Linux.
Good luck,
~Matt