SAMBA

Author: Dr. Ghastly
Subject: SAMBA
I'm a /\/008 when it comes to linux, however I've got extensive PC exp. I'm
currently trying to setup an SAMBA server on my linux box to be a
file/web/whatever server, however, I'm not really sure what it is I should
be doing. I tried reading some info on it, but it wasn't very clear to me.
Anyone want to give me a good pointer/link/name of a book or whatever that I
can look at that will get me going?

I'm runing Madrake 8.1 right now, Slackware 8.0 when I get used to Mandrake.

Friend of mine said to just set up an FTP service, but thats stupid. ;)

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it
dominate your destiny, consume you it will...