M$ Netmeeting clone

Author: Bryce
Subject: M$ Netmeeting clone
I apologize for the confusion. Put simply, I want to find something like M$
Netmeeting. Capable of V4L video output and transmission over a network.
Also, possibly the ability for Netmeeting to connect to the clone as well as
clone to clone.

Bryce C.
Network Administrator / Scripting Consultant
CoBryce Communications

http://www.BryceCo.Net