Possible project (was Re: US states want MS Office ported to…

Author: W. E. Brooks
New-Topics: ftp, addendum to ftp
Subject: Possible project (was Re: US states want MS Office ported to Linux (fwd))
I would volunteer some time to assist with the demos. I would also be
willing to loan one of my Linux boxes for use in the demo. It is a dual
Pentium III rig constructed mostly from parts purchased at Fry's in
Tempe.

I suggest two boxes be shown. One setup with Office type applications
such as StarOffice6 or KOffice and another setup as a Game machine
perhaps using Mandrake's Game edition.

W. E. Brooks