FW: [Balug-talk] Lucent RG-1000 Wireless Access points for $…

Author: der.hans
Subject: FW: [Balug-talk] Lucent RG-1000 Wireless Access points for $60
Am 07. Dec, 2001 schwätzte David Mandala so:

> I just got this in from Bay Area Lunix Users Group. If you want to install
> wireless in your house this is the least I have ever seen these devices. My
> order arrives next week.
>
> You can send an email to "Rick Lindahl" <> to
> order and call him to provide
> credit card details.

OK, just talked to Rick. These are new units coming from a factory
authorized reseller type of thing. No pcmcia cards with the units ( google
search for rg-1000 shows bundles that include pcmcia cards ). They have
plenty to sell. He mentioned sales of 600 units. He's also asking user
groups to bundle purchases into one order. Some .ny.us LUG ordered 38 units
as a group.

I found this out as I ordered mine :), but anyone else interested might want
to start a group order.

ciao,

der.hans