A question about your future use of Linux

Author: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: A question about your future use of Linux
LOL!!

Alan

wrote:
> On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 10:34, Derek Neighbors wrote:

> This is why you should call it GNU/Linux. :)

I like to refer to mine as:
Debian Woody GNU/Linux/BSD/XFree86/Mozilla/Ximian/Gnome

a friend of mine uses

RedHat GNU/Linux/BSD/XFree86/Netscape/QT/KDE 7.2 on his system.

I was thinking about trying

Slackware GNU/Linux/BSD/Apache/Perl for a web server

but I think I will just go back to plain old

Linux

--
Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original. Any other use of this email is prohibited.