Laptop for Linux

Author: Blake Barnett
Subject: Laptop for Linux
I have a Dell Inspiron 5000e, it's great.. Bulky and heavy, but linux
works great on it, and it does anything I want.

You should check www.linux-laptop.net,
http://www.linux.org/hardware/laptop.html, and
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Laptop-HOWTO.html for compatibility issues
and other good info.

--
Blake Barnett (bdb)  <>
Sr. Unix Administrator

"Do, or do not. There is no try." --Yoda