just a little grumble

Author: George Toft
Subject: just a little grumble
It is a natural part of the business cycle (hence its name) for
expansion and recession to occur. We had a record expansion, and
now it's time for a recession. It has nothing to do with running
a country - this is business and it is working normally. I like
it this way - it os much better than Japan, which manipulated their
economy and their stock market. They stopped in 1994, where the
Nikkei fell from over 30,000 to 15,000. Seven years later, it is
at 10,000. OBTW - Their prime interest rate is 0.0%.

For all you in PLUG land, I finally got a job. Had to leave the
state to do it. The IT economy is better in other parts of the
country, like New York, Washington DC, and Florida.

George