Getting 2nd IDE drive w/Linux to work

Author: Mark Rennebaum
Subject: Getting 2nd IDE drive w/Linux to work
Wondering if anyone has dealt with a similar situation...

I had a dedicated system (Lx6 MB/Pent II 233 CPU/6Gb HD) with
Linux (SuSE) running on it. Recently moved the Linux HD over to
another system that is similar except for the CPU/MB/HD
(has a Pent III 750/BX6 MB/20Gb HD) and I added the Linux
HD as a secondary drive.

Now what I want to do is configure the new system to be able
to boot with Linux or Win98SE -- how? How would I configure
LILO (or is there something else/better?)??

Is there a resource on the www that someone can point me to?

Thanks,

- Mark