Owl aka Openwall linux.

Author: Troy
Subject: Owl aka Openwall linux.
This is for all your oldschool linux kids who enjoy security..
Solar Designer, the guy who writes the openwall kernel patches for linux
has been working on a new distro of linux called Owl (Openwall linux).

The neat thing that seperates this from other linux flavors is that it has
BSD-like make buildworld and make installworld built in, either from CVS,
binary package or source. It also has RPM support for redhat RPM's and is
security minded. Its definatly a 'from-scratch' distro as it doesnt come
with 7 thousand CD's of extra things. :)

Just though I would mention it. I have it running it at home and it
defiantly kicks ass for server related things.

www.openwall.com

Troy Moniz