msn.com blocks non-Microsoft browsers

Author: Nigel Sollars
Subject: msn.com blocks non-Microsoft browsers

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Matt Alexander wrote:

> Look at the bigger picture and what Microsoft is trying to do. I care
> because I'm afraid it will eventually impact my use of the Internet (or MS
> Internet, or .NET, or whatever it may be called in the future).

Im in complete agreeance here ... the bigger picture is simply that MS
again is taking away our freedom of choice ,, as all the computer people
out there continue to let these issues slide the more and more MS will get
their way. If the anti-trust bs was going to do anything it would have
done it by now.

It would be a safe assumption that ms are getting their way with the
current govournment as nothing has been done to halt this monopolizing
scheme.

I believe it is much the same as in the UK as the big corps and
govournment treat the General Public like fools and that they do not
accept that we freely think for ourselves..

Freedom of choice is a given right why should we accept what is being
forced upon us by a Computer Software Company that has failed to create a
piece of software that has been 100% tested before release or has not
required a service pack within the first 6 months.

Whats your thoughts?

Nigel Sollars