Port 80 still blocked for @Home users?

Author: David P. Schwartz
Subject: Port 80 still blocked for @Home users?
It's not the OS, per se, that's the problem here (well, unless CBOS _is_ the OS). Somebody figured out how to create a virus that hacks
through the CBOS command set on the modem. Kinda like if they came up with a way to get your e-net card to hack through to corrupt an AMI
or Award BIOS. Doesn't matter which OS is running, see? The Cisco modems could very well be running an embedded version of Linux (probably
not, but ... possible), but the thing running on top, CBOS, would be what was compromised.

-David