Question

Author: robert jorgenson
Subject: Question
well as of now i dont know how to install xfree because i cant get yast or yast2 to work(they will open but wont install stuff, yast2
does some wierd stuff to, it will die and the command prompt will be written over the yast2 program interface one right after the other)
for some reason and i have a P1 133 mhz processor