Cox or Quest?

Author: John (EBo) David
Subject: Cox or Quest?
Chris Cowan wrote:

> I'm moving to a new apartment and I have the choice between Cox or Quest
> for my internet access. Any opinions on which one I should go with?

there has been some discussion about "Qworst" and some trouble with Cox
I believe... Whoever you go with call the other up and tell them that
you went with their competitor because of the piss poor reputation...
If only one person does it they'll think it is a fluke, but if 10 people
a day do it, they'll think it is a conspiracy... and if 1000 people a
day do it, that's right 1000 people a day, they'll think it is a
movement, and that's right brothers and sisters that's what it is the
"reasonable communication service movement" ;-)

(with apologies to Arlo Guthery)

EBo --