anonymous services

Author: Eric
Subject: anonymous services
>My point is this: If a law against cyrptography will not stop the bad guys
>from using it, and it will only restrict free-speech and privacy rights,
>the price on freedom is too high. The citizens loose freedom and very

I guess we agree mostly, but you also stated this: "If a law against
cyrptography will not stop the bad guys from using it..."

This "if" is what I have trouble either accepting or refuting. I just don't
know. But I am not by any means convinced that laws plus enforcement plus
pressure on countries such as Germany fail to hinder criminals.