Code Red

Author: Jim
New-Topics: UnityWave (was: Code Red)
Subject: Code Red
The interesting thing about the whole issue is that no one is mentioning that
only MS servers seem to be infected. Not that MS ever considers security as
a priority, but why isnt the media screaming bloody murder over the software
that is allowing this virus, and others, to spread?

On another note, the Qwest servers in Phoenix have been down for at least
part of the day today and yesterday. I bet it has something to do with the
latest surge of infections propogating over the net. After almost an hour
waiting for tech services, I got no satisfaction. I will be contacting Kimi
this afternoon about setting up dialup service with UnityWave.

I had considered moving to UnityWave ever since Qwest decided to throw in
with MSN, but their latest service outages and their total incompetence
solving their own problems have moved the timetable up.

Jim