Open Sr. Linux position

Author: Dara Graffeo
Subject: Open Sr. Linux position
Hello Blake,

I am performing outplacement services for a few East Valley companies (paid
for by the displacing companies - NO FEE to your organization). I have a few
Linux/security experts that you may very well want to talk to.

Please call me when you have a moment.

Much Success,

Dara M. Graffeo
Managing Director