hello

Author: Jason
Subject: hello
My box locked up recently due to what I believe to be three things:

1. xlock keeping CPU usage high
2. dust on the fansink. a LOT of dust.
3. the homeowner being somewhat cheap, always sets the AC up to 76 (I
like 74). I think he overtwisted it cause it was on 80 that day.

I screwed with it for 15 minutes before I powered it down. Then looked
at the fansink. It was nasty enough that I feel heat was responsible
even tho the box isnt overclocked... :)

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|