Weird request

Author: Derek A. Neighbors
Subject: Weird request
Carl,

Check http://www.gnue.org. Its a project GNU
Enteprise. It is a set of tools to rapidly build
business applications, but also will have prebuilt
applications like SAP R/3.

I am co maintainer of the project, so am a bit
biased, but we are also working on business forms
printing engine, which is what you are describing
with your templates below.

We do have working tools and some applications
already. Do to the nature of the applications is
VERY VERY easy to quickly extend, customize or
build solutions.

We would love more beta customers if you are
interested let me know.

Derek Neighbors