This is rare

Author: Jody F. Kerr
Subject: This is rare
Hey Anthony,

I'm not looking for a job, but as a java developer I have to say that I
detest JRun. try taking a look at Caucho.com's Resin package. Runs
standalone (no web server needed) handles JSP/Beans/Servlets and even has
built in XML/XSL support. Plus the memory footprint is a fraction of JRun's.
Give it a test run, your developers will thank you for it.

Jody

Jody F. Kerr
Technologist
http://www.whatismetro.com/