off topic -> switching

Author: JoelDudleyjoel@silverw.com
Subject: off topic -> switching
Just watch out for symmetry in your design that would create a loop and
subsequent broadcast storms. Since only one of your switches is Cisco, I
don't know if spanning tree protocol will help you here. I don't know too
much about your 3COM however. Are you asking for more physical
connectivity? Sorry if my response is useless to you.

- Joel