OT: Business Startup

Author: der.hans
Subject: OT: Business Startup
Am 16. Sep, 2000 schwäzte John Albee so:

> Does it bother you that the items are usually from one of the following
> sources... 1. Customer Return, 2. Lost Freight, 3. Scratch and Dent, 4.
> Missing Documentation or Parts, or 5) Surplus / Overstock. Quality of

I like to know where they're from. Customer Return is of questionable
status. Scratch and Dent and Surplus / Overstock would be OK for me. Lost
Freight? If you've got it, isn't it now found? Sounds like the equip
wasn't abused, though. Missing Docs are irrelevant ( who uses the
instructions anyway? :), but missing parts need to be specifically
listed. If the mickey$oft install CD is missing, I'm not really gonna be
bothered :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.Opnix.com
# Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --