(no subject)

Author: plug@arcticmail.complugarcticmail.com
Subject: (no subject)
Download the 6 (7? 8? 9?) Debian install floppy
images, use "RAWRITE" to transfer the floppy
images to high-quality pre-formatted floppy
diskettes. Use the floppy diskettes to install
a functional Linux system. Reboot, and install
whatever additional stuff you need over the Internet
using "apt."

Or, for FreeBSD, download the two install floppy
images (boot and root), use "RAWRITE" to transfer
the floppy images to high-quality pre-formatted
floppy diskettes, boot the boot floppy, follow the
instructions, and tell the installer to use FTP
to install FreeBSD over the Internet.