I hate netscapes address book

Author: KeithSmithcompunerd@gci-net.com
Subject: I hate netscapes address book
Hawke wrote:

> Mark,
> you are lucky to get that far. everytime I use netscape in linux
> and I have to address from the address book, netscape dumps
> right out of memory. I actually have to type in the address
> I wish to send a new message to. I wish they guys at netscape would
> get on this problem.
>
> Hawke

I don't have any problems with the address book. I experience three
problems.

1) NetScape will terminate for some unknown reason.

2) If I have 2 or 3 navigator windows open for 10 or 20 minutes,
NetScape will slow down to a snail pace, all navigator windows will
take forever to refresh. If I exit NetScape and reload it, it is
fine. Note I have 256M RAM.

3) NetScape hangs and does not function well when I am on a site that
contains Java scripts or apps.

Anyone else have these problems?

--
Jesus is Lord!,