OpenBSD

Author: JonathanFurrerjonny@jofu.com
Subject: OpenBSD
wow, on a bet from a friend I decided to install openbsd on a box which I
had sitting around at work. They've got the install process pretty
sweet. I'm sure I'm not the first one on the list to have done the install
over ftp, but I haven't seen any comments on it. I'm not a huge fan of
low user interaction, but thats what this is, from boot to install I might
have typed a couple hundred characters max and I had a fully operational
box with openssh vs. ssh, sendmail, and even apache (plus many more I'm
sure). I know this is a lug list, but I just thought I'd share in what was
a interesting experience, though not one thats swayed me to drop my
slackware/linux.

Jonathan Furrer

Be sure to check out my NEW site...
http://www.jofu.com/