POP3 problem solved

Author: Datawolfdatawolf@ibm.net
Subject: POP3 problem solved
I disagree about Win2K being a better desktop. I use Linux exclusively
where I work, even though the mail server, most file servers, etc. are
Window$. StarOffice obviously solves the M$ Office problem. And I can
get my mail from Exchange using any POP or IMAP client. I can even get
email addresses to autocomplete using Excahnge's LDAP server. (I'm
using Netscape as a mail client.)

The only two things I haven't figured out how to do are (1) create
meetings for Outlook calendar, though I can receive them fine, and (2)
Visio, although Dia is a good tool, it doesn't import Visio, AFAIK. But
I don't miss the above items at all.

-BVG