[Plug-security] I'm Cracked

foodog@uswest.net foodog@uswest.net
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:21:51 -0700

  I know this isn't the studly thing to do but *if* it were
my box I'd:

back up user data and any custom config
repartition and do a fresh install
at least turn off, preferably removed unneeded services
download the Bastille package, run it while you're still
paranoid and pissed
download portsentry and install it.

The assumption being you've got better things to do with
your time than play King Of The Hill with script kiddies.
;-)

Steve