[Plug-security] I'm Cracked

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:17:33 -0400

I guess I would look on securityfocus.com for more info on current
anonymous ftp flaws.
check your version and start looking at exploits.

Also check other services that you have running.

run a search through you directories and look for
directories starting with "."

If the cracker created accounts on your machine check
the history file for what he has been doing unless
he is good enough to cover it up.