Looking for opinions on email providers

z z at tzcrawford.com
Sun Jan 28 22:33:58 MST 2024

You can always set one up for yourself! Can be pretty painful to set up, but there are wizards and tutorials. Just need a VPS server, I think $3-5 per month. I installed debian on mine with an encrypted drive, so not even the host of the physical server can get in there without first keylogging or something. Pain point is I have to type the decryption password on every reboot.