Looking for opinions on email providers

Steven stevensspam at cox.net
Sun Jan 28 22:14:54 MST 2024

Apparently I am late to hearing this, but in the near future Cox will
have Yahoo take over handling all "cox.net" email accounts. I've
occasionally in the past looked at email providers but never felt much
need to move. But as long as this is going to be happening anyway I
figure it's time to look again. Does anyone have a preferred email
provider? I made use of Cox formerly offering up to six email accounts
on a single residential plan to set up an account for my sister, this
account, and a couple others. Are there reasonably trustworthy providers
that don't scan all your emails in order to push ads on you and that
don't don't cost an arm and a leg?