In need of some info

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue Oct 18 07:14:47 MST 2022

Thank you Aaron, Retro64XYZ, David, Eric, SteveT, and Phil!

I am trying to get a YouTube channel going.  I've been on top dead
center for a few years. Everything is ready I just need to start making
and posting videos.  I am a PHP dev and would like to share what I know.
  I also would like to launch an open source project at some point.

To start with I am thinking of teaching programming using JavaScript
which would require a browser, an editor, some basic understanding of
HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).  This could ultimately lead to
learning AJAX.

The reason I asked about FireFox is because JavaScript is quirky and
each browser implements it's JavaScript interpreter a little different.
To avoid that I would like to work with one browser.

Thank You For Your Feedback!!
Keith