OT: Need a Campaign to Secure WIFI Sites

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Mar 23 16:53:54 MST 2017

On Thu, 23 Mar 2017 14:50:50 -0700
Vara La Fey <varalafey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please, waste time and effort and money patenting your /spyware
> /chaperone system that monitors web activity with the intent of
> /creating consequences /for activity which you - or your intended
> customer - opines is "invalid". I doubt very many people will buy
> into it because there is no upside for them. Even when they alter it
> to fit their own agenda, they just anger their customers who can
> click OK for EULAs and enter logins, but cannot bypass your 3 Minute
> Hate.

Hate?

Pot/Kettle

A look back on Vara La Fey's previous posts shows Vara La Fey short on
tech and long on very nasty criticism.

Five minutes ago I procmailed Vara La Fey out of my life.

:0:
* ^From:.*VLF_email_address
* ^(To|Cc).*plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org
$GARBAGE

Anybody who agrees with me would be doing themselves a favor (and
lowering their blood pressure) by doing the same.

SteveT