OT: Need a Campaign to Secure WIFI Sites

Vara La Fey varalafey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 17:57:10 MST 2017

The "3 Minute Hate" was a reference to "1984", which the intended system
of "three minutes" of semi-mandatory content reminded me of /because /it
is an intended system of "three minutes" of semi-mandatory content.

I don't hate anybody here, and I have no reason to think that proponents
of this spyware/monitoring/chastising system do either. I merely assumed
that intelligent techies near my own age would understand the reference,
even if they don't agree with my comparison.

I fully mean my criticisms of the system, of proposing to
self-righteously take up time belonging to people who are not associated
with you, and of it's abuse potential beyond the abuse already inherent
/in /it.

You don't have to be an internet techie to see that. Or to hit an
overly-defensive nerve.