OT: Need a Campaign to Secure WIFI Sites

Vara La Fey varalafey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:12:12 MST 2017

Even if spyware isn't the intent, it's still the result. And when
someone keeps pushing for a bad result, they eventually give you little
choice but to suspect bad intent. I don't /want /to suspect that. But
neither he nor Brien really address my concerns about intrusiveness and
abuse. They just keep asserting "safety" benefits of semi-forcing their
chosen content onto other people. And it's none of their business, and
it's just wrong.

If someone wanted to set up a true educational system, instead of
spyware and intrusive propaganda, that would be a worthwhile campaign.