I think I was hacked....

Larry Lauer larry.lauer.3d at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:04:58 MST 2016

Look's like you are running a minecraft server. That error log has nothing
to do with Kodi from what I can see. I would definitely check out your logs
if you didn't install the minecraft server. As for Kodi the latest stable
version is 16.1 Jarvis. Add-ons could stop working if you are not keeping
them updated. For help with Kodi and add-ons check out forum.kodi.tv

-Larry