I think I was hacked....

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:15:26 MST 2016

I think my tvserver was hacked. I finally wrote to the kodi people because
nothing 2 of 3 things weren't working and finally the third thing stopped
working. Here is the message I sent them:
//////////////////
primewire has not worked for around 6 months, project free tv stopped
working around 3 months ago and as of yesterday SALTS stopped working.
Apparently I had to put the kodiogfile thing on my computer again and the
log it gave me doesn't look right but here is what it gave me:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/23179881/
the prime wire thing I was told was because I needed the new version of
kodi but I let apt take care of updatin and it hasn't updated yet so I
figured it wasn't ready. PFTV I figured was following primewire.... and I
just read in the forums how someone has primewire working so I am just
messed up. Can ya help a poor ol soul?

I just looked at that URL and it is something about minecraft. huh? I don't
play minecraft! and that computer hasn't had minecraft.... did someone hack
into that box?
So I turned the computer off, disconnected it from the internet, turned it
back on, and changed my password. Then I reconnect the internet and now I
ask you is there anything else I should do?
--