More dysfunctional Ubuntu-isms

trent shipley trent.shipley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:49:51 MST 2016

What are some of the gotchas he can expect in installing: server -> delta
desktop repository -> delta desktop gui -> no more than two days tweaking
system? OR:
desktop install -> delta server -> tweak?

I'd expect using the server distro as the base to work better with a server
enabled workstation, but that's just a layperson's hunch.