More dysfunctional Ubuntu-isms

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Mon Nov 7 15:35:13 MST 2016

Plus one for the server install DVD.  If you are going to do anything out of the norm, always reach for the server install.  Then just apt install kubuntu-desktop when everything is done installing.

Kde neon is pretty good right now and about the only way to get an up to date kde experience right now, but it will still use the Ubuntu installer.  It would probably be best for you to use the server install cd, then add the neon repositories, and then install the the neon-desktop

Brian Cluff