More dysfunctional Ubuntu-isms

Anon Anon lokotejones at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 05:02:23 MST 2016

I use Ubuntu on any computer I need to just work. I use it in all my
classes and courses. I use it at home. I use Arch on laptops though for
self improvement purposes.

I recommend Ubuntu to any one. I even use it as the base OS for 4 out of 4
of my servers. It works well and I like the tools it comes with. Never an
issue and always smooth sailing. The only improvement they could make would
be a stock i3wm xfce dm sans systemd release. So I don't have to do it
myself every time I install a desktop.