More dysfunctional Ubuntu-isms

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:28:40 MST 2016

This is an odd scenario. The only system i cannot get Ubuntu 16.04 to place
nice on is a MacbookPro 8,2 version that is Intel/Ati hybrid graphics.
Every other device i have throw it at has worked without issue. I have
taken to installing my desktops from a Server install instead of a GUI
install because it allows me to set up LVM right out of the bucked when i
want it, or simply have no GUI until I choose one. but so far it has been
kind of catch as catch can. what hardware are you trying to install on?