Phoenix Linux Project

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed May 18 12:02:03 MST 2016

On Tue, 17 May 2016 21:51:20 -0700
trent shipley <trent.shipley at gmail.com> wrote:

> *Associate and Bachelor's and entry level developers do most of the
> coding to interfaces and with mentoring.  Also, documented experience
> for would be UX designers and technical writers at this level.

The words "Associate" and "Bachelor's" connote college degrees. If they
weren't about college degrees, I'd advise changing them. If they are
about college degrees, I would contend that screening by education has
no place and no value in volunteer free software projects. I think
every one of us has met high school dropouts who could do extraordinary
technical work.

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21